Every online transaction leaves a trace behind, taking on a life of its own, which can put your credit and identity at risk. ID Watchdog is everywhere you can't be -- monitoring your credit and helping you better protect your identity.
This award-winning service includes:
- Monitoring across your credit cards, bank accounts, loans, billions of public records, and even the dark web
- Alerts when credit activity is detected which could be a sign of potential fraud
- Family plans to help better protect the identities of children and adult family members in your household
There are two ID Watchdog plans offered to Baystate Health employees. See the table below for plan information.
||Single-bureau credit monitoring provides alerts when activity changes in a TransUnion credit report are detected. This single-bureau plan can be a good option if you are looking for an affordable identity theft protection service, offering consistency, access to proactive services and advanced tools at an affordable cost.
||Tri-bureau credit monitoring provides alerts when activity changes in TransUnion, Equifax, or Experian credit reports are detected. While this tri-bureau credit monitoring plan costs a little more ($2 - $4 per month), it provides all the same features of the 1B plan plus the best monitoring coverage of three bureaus, so any fraudulent activity can be detected quickly. On average, tri-bureau credit monitoring catches 43% more credit alerts than single-bureau.
*per employee per month
ID Watchdog provides world-class identity theft protection and resolution services. ID Watchdog leverages proprietary technology that searches billions of data points to detect and alert changes in the personal identity profiles of our customers. They find potential issues first and fix them fast.
Every purchase leaves a footprint behind, taking on a life of its own, which can put your identity at risk. ID Watchdog’s advanced monitoring scours billions of public records to search for signs of potential identity theft.
- Subprime Loan Monitoring – We alert you if we detect easy-to-obtain loans opened in your name, like payday loans which if unexpected, can be indicators of possible identity theft
- Dark Web Monitoring – We scan websites, chat rooms, and other forums known for trafficking stolen personal and financial information
- USPS National Change of Address Registry – We help you detect theft sooner in case thieves reroute your mail to a new address
- High-Risk Application & Transaction Monitoring – Get near-real time alerts when monitored bank passwords are reset or when monitored payroll or insurance records are accessed electronically.
All employees and their family members are eligible.
Enroll today to begin protecting your family from the identity theft.
When you leave or retire from your current employer, you can continue your coverage without interruption, subject to applicable law and the policies' terms and conditions. Although payroll deduction will no longer be available if you retire or leave your company, you can still take advantage of the same discounted rates through credit card billing.
From award-winning credit monitoring and unique, innovative features, to resolution specialists and 24/7 customer care, ID Watchdog offers solutions to help better protect yourself against identity theft. This can give you greater peace of mind and help stay more present and productive.